August 11 - 16th, 2002Wyndham San Diego at Emerald Plaza
400 West Broadway
San Diego, California 92101
|San Diego, California|
San Diego is the nation's sixth largest city. It has 70 miles of beaches and a variety of outdoor activities (boating, deepsea fishing, ballooning, golfing, mountains, and deserts). The array of nearby attractions (Balboa Park, Gaslamp Quarters, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild Animal Park, Sea World, Seaport Village, and other waterfront attractions) and shopping make San Diego an exciting city to visit. The city is a diverse cultural center, offering opera, ballet, museums, and Tony Award winning theatre.
Our conference site, the Wyndham San Diego at Emerald Plaza, is located in the heart of downtown San Diego just two miles from the San Diego International Airport. The hotel room rates will be at the 2002 US Government per diem rates. The hotel offers four-diamond accommodations with breathtaking views of San Diego and San Diego Bay. The Horton Plaza shopping center is within walking distance of the hotel. The San Diego Trolley stops one block from the hotel and will carry you throughout the San Diego area to destinations such as Qualcomm (baseball) Stadium, Old Town, and to the border near Tijuana, Mexico.
Hotel Located in the heart of downtown San Diego, this 4-Diamond hotel is just two miles from the San Diego International Airport. With stunning views of the San Diego Bay, Pacific Ocean, Mexico and BalboaPark, you may be relucant to leave the Wyndham San Diego at Emerald Plaza. The San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Old Town and miles of pristine beaches are all close by. In walking distance are the Horton Plaza and Seaport Village.
Guest Room Amenities:
- Attractive guest rooms, carefully detailed for the business traveler
- Coffee maker and complimentary coffee in every room
- Alarm clock/radio in all rooms
- Hairdryer in all rooms
- Iron and ironing boards in all rooms
- Excellent lighting, large work areas and long phone cords
- Wireless web T.V. and high-speed internet access
- Real hangers and shower massager
- Color television with remote control
- Cable channels and in-room movies
- Free USA Today delivered to your room (M-F)
- Non smoking rooms available
- ADA-approved rooms available
- Three phones in every guest room (includes 1 cordless phone)
- Bath & Body Works toiletries
- Pool, spa and exercise facilities
- Laundry and valet service
- Safe-deposit boxes available
- Vending and ice machines
- Evening room service
- Health club
- Business center
Activities & Attractions:
- San Diego Zoo
- Sea World
- Horton Plaza
- Old Town
- Seaport Village
The San Diego area provides a wonderful variety of restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. For additional information, visit sites at City Spin - San Diego and Go There / San Diego.
For additional information regarding this site, contact the Webmaster for information and comments.