Authors have been asked to submit their manuscripts and release for publication by March 12, 2010. After the release for each paper is received, the paper will be displayed on this web site, and you can view, or download and save, or print the papers. Please start reviewing the papers assigned to you as soon as possible once they are available, and complete an initial review of each paper before the Symposium. This gives authors the opportunity to make the necessary changes and discuss their papers with you at the Symposium.
We request that the manuscripts be thoroughly reviewed with attention to technical details, similarly to how you would review papers for high-quality peer-reviewed journals. We suggest that you consider the following questions as you review each paper. You are not required to comment on each point, but rather to consider the overall quality of the work.
- Are the conclusions new and significant?
- Are the conclusions justified by the results included or referenced?
- Are the length and level of detail appropriate?
- Does the manuscript contain errors, unnecessary material, or insufficient material?
- Has relevant literature and previous work been cited? (Citation should be to original work not just to review articles.)
- Are the structure and/or language of the paper in need of major improvement?
- Are the figures and tables and their captions clear and useful?
The Proceedings Editors will check the format of each paper; however, it would be helpful if you would note obvious departure from the templates that are supplied on the website.
As you review each paper the author will get an automatic email noting that his/her paper has been reviewed. Once they edit, you will get an email noting that an edited version of the manuscript has been submitted. Once you read the edited paper on the website, enter your reviews again. This process can continue cyclically until the deadline for final review.
SESSION CHAIR LOG IN