Manuscripts are due on or before 2 July 2018.
The International Detonation Symposium's goal is to document these updated findings in energetics and detonation science in a way that allows all of the contributors to share their findings every four years. A paper is expected for all who provide oral or poster presentations.
Formatting Your Manuscript
- Follow instructions in the template file below for specific formatting.
- There is an 8 page limit for poster presentations and a 10 page limit for all other presentations.
- Please write your manuscript so that it is suitable for public release. The primary author will be asked to agree to a Public Release Statement pertaining to your manuscript and presentation as one of the Author Tasks in the Presenter Portal.
Download the Microsoft Word Manuscript Template (.docx)
Download the Manuscript Template (LaTeX)
Note: If using LaTeX to prepare your paper, please be sure to convert to PDF format before uploading.
Uploading Your Manuscript
- Please upload one document per submission (either PDF or Word; manuscripts prepared with LaTeX must be submitted in .pdf format).
- If there are two or more authors for your paper, please select one author to upload the file to avoid accidental file overwrite.
- Remember, manuscripts are by 2 July 2018.